Location: Karachi - Pakistan
Education & Experience: Bachelor Electrical/Electronic Engineering, minimum two years of experience specified in installation off-grid & on-grid solar system, 2D or 3D computer-aided design (CAD) experience preferable
Knowledge & Skills:
Sound knowledge of different invertors and troubleshooting, identifying the faults in inverters and batteries.
Reporting Skills, analyzing information, Technical Understanding, Innovation, Quality focus, strong problem solving skills and ability to prioritizing conflict requirement. diverse team and independent performer
- Supports operations of projects by identifying and solving operational problems.
- Identifying opportunities to improve existing operation, developing an implementation road map.
- Identifying new workflow automation opportunities and integrating them into our existing workflow
- Strong technical background to collaborate with technical team and installer.
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results, investigating complaints and suggestions, discussion with process supervisors, completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Assist the manager in the development of short and long-term plans and budgets for the construction operation and maintenance of the electric utility systems.
- Implement the approved plans and budgets for the construction and operation of the utility systems, including supervising contracted construction or maintenance services, with regular progress reports
- Manage installations including the preparation of cost estimates and sign off on the necessary permits.
- Coordinate with the work of other departments to optimize teamwork and efficiency.
TO APPLY : Please email a resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the job(s) you are applying for in the